The SMGOP presents Rebecca Friedrichs, the plaintiff in Friedrichs v California Teachers' Association.
Save The Date
7:00 PM 8:30 PM
For An Amazing Zoom Event
Learn how Rebecca is taking on the State and National Teacher's Unions to
restore the voices and authority of parents and teachers in America's schools.
How are the teacher's unions really spending your money?
"Our Mission is to Unite, Educate, Engage and Empower Parents,
Teachers, Students, and Citizens in the fight to restore America's
schools and culture."
Featured in the Washington Times, Washington Examiner,
FOX News, Orange County Register, Prager University
- Rebecca Friedrichs is the face of a national movement to restore the voices and authority of parents and teachers in America's schools.
- As a twenty-eight-year public school teacher, she was forced to fund unions whose politics and divisive tactics degraded her profession, our schools, and our national character. Her lawsuit, Friedrichs v California Teachers' Association, which sought to free teachers and all government employees from forced unionism, was argued before the U.S. Supreme Court in January 2016.
- Poised to rule 5-4 in Rebecca's favor, the Court deadlocked after the sudden passing of Justice Scalia.
- Determined to stop state and national teachers’ unions from destroying our schools, American virtues and our Republic, and sensing that millions of like-minded supporters were stunned and discouraged, Rebecca refused to give up.
- Standing Up to Goliath, told through dozens of powerful personal accounts, is Rebecca’s expose of corrupt and abusive unions.
- Rebecca also founded For Kids and Country a national movement of parents, teachers, students, and citizens uniting to restore our schools and culture.
Rebecca’s editorials can be found in the Washington Times, Washington Examiner, FOX News, Orange County Register and many other national outlets. She appears regularly on local and national radio and television outlets, her Prager University video on why good teachers want school choice has over 5 millions views, and she was the second speaker on the opening night of the 2020 Republican National Convention.
Rebecca lives in Southern California with her husband Charles, and their sons Kyle and Ben.
- May 27, 2021 at 6pm – 8pm