Vote “YES” to recall Newsom
Election Integrity is at stake. Go to the San Mateo Elections Office
How much is Gavin Newsom costing you?
If you cannot send your ballot in person and want to,
then email info@SMGOP.org so that someone can pick it up for you.
13 reasons to recall Newsom! 
- Shut down most of the state’s economy without scientific evidence.
- His biggest donor continues to use 120 billion gallons of water a year – enough to supply all residents of Los Angeles and San Francisco for a year while Farmers lost their water rights to grow our crops.
- Ordered 10% pay cuts for state workers yet he collects his full monthly salary.
- Cut $150 million for fire protection budget and leaving over 78,000 acres vulnerable to fires.
- Kept favored businesses open -including his own winery tasting room and Hollywood companies.
- Failed to get kids back in school – except for his own who private-schooled kids.
- Failed to get timely unemployment benefits to millions of Californians with legitimate claims.
- Sent $30 Billion unemployment checks to the death row inmates, child molesters, career criminal etc. in a rip-off scandal.
- Ignored his own Covid edicts by dining at the French Laundry restaurant, mask less, with no social distancing.
- Signed AB 5 into law – attacking the livelihood of thousands of entrepreneurs and workers.
- Ordered the release of almost 20,000 dangerous inmates from state prisons.
- Failed to address California’s massive homeless problems.
- Awards no-bid multi-million dollar contracts to his biggest campaign donors.
 Source: https://rescuecalifornia.org/reasons-to-recall/