Upcoming Recall Election
You should have received your vote by mail ballot. We want all Republicans to vote to RECALL Gavin Newsom. Election Day is Tuesday Sep 14, 2021. The following Information is provide
DID YOU RECEIVE YOUR VOTE BY MAIL BALLOT?
If NOT, contact the Elections Office 650-312-5222. Also contact this number if you have any questions.
CONFIRM VOTER REGISTRATION
- Call 650-312-5222 or
- Go online Am I Registered to Vote / Ballot Tracking – San Mateo County Assessor-County Clerk-Recorder & Elections (smcacre.org)
REGISTER TO VOTE OR UPDATE YOUR VOTER REGISTRATION (You must re-register to vote if you change your name, address or political affiliation)
- Go online Online Voter Registration | California Secretary of State or
- Go to 40 Tower Road, San Mateo (off Ralston Ave and Hwy 93) Mon-Fri (8am to 5pm)
- Go to a Vote Center. Days, yours, locations; see Vote Center Hours and Locations – San Mateo County Assessor-County Clerk-Recorder & Elections (smcacre.org)
THIS IS A RECALL ELECTION
There are two votes on the ballot.
- Shall GAVIN NEWSOM be recalled (removed) from the office of Governor? (YES or NO)
- Candidates to succeed GAVIN NEWSOM as Governor if he is recalled: (Vote for One) There are 46 candidates. If Governor Newsom is recalled, the candidate who gets the plurality of the votes will become governor for the remainder of the term (December 2022).
|How to Vote|
Vote YES to recall Governor Newsom.
Vote for one of the Republican Candidates. (The California Republican Party and the SMGOP chose not to endorse a candidate. They are all better than Gavin Newsom.
CAST YOUR BALLOT
San Mateo County is a “Voters Choice County”. You can:
- Mail in your ballot in the envelope provided with your ballot.
- Drop it off at a designated drop box. Locations. See Ballot Drop Box Locations – San Mateo County Assessor-County Clerk-Recorder & Elections (smcacre.org)
SIGNATURE ON ENVELOPE
Make sure you sign it. Your signature will be verified. Your name on the voter file is on the lower right side of the envelope. Most often – this is the way your name appears on your CA State Driver’s License.
Go to a vote center. See days, hours, locations; Vote Center Hours and Locations – San Mateo County Assessor-County Clerk-Recorder & Elections (smcacre.org)
VERIFY YOUR BALLOT WAS RECEIVED